Here is our running series of book reviews on investing, managing businesses, and economic moats. Feel free to recommend any future reviews here.
10) Christopher Mayer, Invest Like a Dealmaker: Secrets from a Former Banking Insider (Wiley, 2008) [7/3/09]
9) Malcolm Gladwell, Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking (Back Bay Books, 2005) [5/15/09]
8) Noah Goldstein, Steve Martin, and Robert Cialdini, Yes! 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive (Free Press, 2008) [4/1/09]
5) Mohnish Pabrai, The Dhandho Investor: The Low-Risk Value Method to High Returns (Wiley, 2007) [3/16/09]
2) Cottle, Murray, and Block, Graham and Dodd’s Security Analysis, 5th Ed., (McGraw-Hill, 1988) [3/2/09]
1) Klarman, Grant, Greenwald et al., Graham and Dodd’s Security Analysis, 6th Ed., (McGraw-Hill, 2008) [2/11/09]